Donate To GRS Now

$

Friday, February 18, 2011

Meeting up with Roosevelt HS

Hi all,

Just wanted to update everyone that I officially met up with Roosevelt High School's Hands for a Bridge Program. The students were all staying with families (home stays) in Langa so I actually just met up with the teachers and parents who are on the trip. Had a great time, catching up, hearing what's going on at Roosevelt. I got to hear all about their trip and fill them in on what exactly I'm doing here in South Africa. A big shout out/thanks to all of the students, parents and teachers who carried the soccer jerseys that were donated by teams and families of SYSA (Seattle Youth Soccer Association). Hopefully I can get some pictures of the girls wearing the jerseys...relatively soon.

1 comment:

  1. Graham! It's Chris Kaimmer...what, no Ballard trip coming down there??? Hope you're great...let me know what you end up doing this summer/fall

    ReplyDelete